Here you may download The Guide to Adoption and Foster Care
Order The Guide to Adoption and Foster Care for free.
The information you enter will only be used for the purposes of the Adopce.com project and will not be provided to third parties.
Processing of personal data
By completing the form, you hereby give your consent to Centre for Substitute Family Care, the association, with residence at Jelení 91/7a, Praha 1, Identification number: 60457937, registered at the Municipal Court in Prague under reference number L 6262, (hereinafter referred to as Administrator), to collect, archive and process personal data under Act No. 101/2000 Coll., On the Protection of Personal Data, as amended by the later updates and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of private individuals in connection with the processing of personal data – GDPR (hereinafter referred to as General Data Protection Regulation). The specific personal data to be collected include:
- Name and Surname
- Company Name
- Mailing Address
- Email Address
The first name, surname, company name, e-mail and delivery address need to be processed to allow mailing of the documents. The Administrator will process the data for 3 months.
By filling the order form, you give your explicit consent to the above processing. The consent can be withdrawn at any time, for example by sending an email email@example.com or posting a letter to the registered office of the Administrator.
The processing of personal data is carried out by the Administrator, but the following subcontractors may also process personal data for the Administrator:
- software provider
- digital storage providers
Please note that under the Data Protection Act you have the right to:
- withdraw your consent at any time,
- request an information about the types of personal data we process,
- request an explanation from us regarding the processing of personal data,
- request access to your data processed by us and have it updated or corrected,
- request removal of your personal information from our database,
- in case of doubt regarding the compliance of the Administrator with the obligations related to the processing of personal data, please contact us or the Office for Personal Data Protection.